Covid-19 Guidance on suspected and confirmed cases
Guidance on Reporting both Suspected and Confirmed Cases
- Please email the dedicated education inbox about all suspected cases email@example.com
- If one of the 4 following criteria apply please also contact the Public Health England South West Health Protection Team (HPT) on 0300 303 8162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospital admission with COVID like symptoms?
- Possible case who won’t/can’t get tested?
- A cluster of possible cases/ increased absenteeism?
- Possible case with definite link to confirmed case?
One Confirmed Case:
- Inform BCC by emailing the dedicated inbox. email@example.com This enables the team to follow up any urgent local support and manage communication.
- Contact the dedicated advice service, introduced by Department for Education. This can be reached by calling the DfE Helpline on 0800 046 8687 and selecting option 1 for advice on the action to take in response to a positive case. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/918924/Symptomtic_children_action_list_SCHOOLS_FINAL_17-09.pdf
More than one confirmed Case: