Early Years designated teacher/person for children in care training
Maintained, private, voluntary & independent EYs Sector – maximum of 15 delegates
Date and time: Friday 15 November 2019, 9.30am – 12.30pm. Refreshments and networking from 9.00am.
Location: BAND, Scrapstore House, Sevier Street, St Werburgh’s Bristol BS2 9LB. Free car park available.
Trainer: Anne Mortimore, The HOPE Early Years support teacher, SLE
The course will cover:
- the role and responsibilities of the Designated Person/Teacher
- the Personal Education Plan (PEP)
- Early Years Pupil Premium
- the impact of early experiences
- consideration of children who are adopted or who left care under a Special Guardianship Order (SGO) or a Child Arrangements Order (CAO)
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place stating your name/job role/organisation & email contact if different.
EXTERNAL training course
This course is for professionals who work with and support vulnerable children in educational settings.
Date and time: Monday 25 November, 9.30am to 12.30pm Venue: The Centre for Adoption Support and Education, 162 Pennywell Road, Easton, Bristol, BS5 0TX Cost: £50
To find out more, including how to book, visit the Centre for Adoption Support and Education website.