Wednesday 6th February 2019
Venue: Bristol Education Centre, Sheridan Road, Horfield BS7 0PU (Room 17)
Time: 4.30-6.00 pm
Facilitators: Carol de Beger & Beth Osborne
This meeting will provide practical advice on how to fill in the e-submission forms and become familiar with Alfresco which is the secure site for submitting e-submissions and communicating with your mentor.
Please bring your laptop to this meeting and make sure you have a current login to Alfresco. Please try and log in before you come to the session to ensure it is still live.
If you need a login please contact email@example.com at least two weeks before the meeting.
There will also be opportunities to:
- Receive help and advice from Bristol Standard mentors
- Network and share ideas with other settings who are also on the Bristol Standard journey.
The meeting will be informal with plenty of opportunities for questions and to exchange ideas.
- To provide practical advice on how to complete the Bristol Standard e-submission forms and how to use Alfresco
- Celebrate and share experiences and good practice
- Share information about current developments
Who the meeting is for: Managers, Children’s Centre leaders, Room leaders, Practitioners and Reception teachers
Please book onto this session with firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the pdf here.Alfresco-Network-Meeting-Feb-2019