Dr. Jo Warin, a senior lecturer at Lancaster University, was invited down to talk about her experiences of interviewing and observing Swedish male staff in EY and discuss how the presence of men in EY can be a positive challenge to gender stereotypes.
- A Parent’s Guide to Black Lives Matter
- Feeding Bristol – Tasty, Family Recipes in 16 Languages
- The new non statutory guidance for the revised EYFS, Development Matters, has now been published by the DfE.
- No child left behind – Understanding and quantifying vulnerability
- The launch of The Bristol Early Years Teaching School Alliance CPD offer for 2020/2021