This report presents the view that early years education is at risk. Not just from spending cuts and staff shortages, but from policies which will change how teachers teach and children’s opportunities to learn. The report argues that these policies are not based on research and evidence, but on opinion and prejudice and that they threaten the quality of education, and the well-being of many children.
- Bristol Early Years Teaching School Alliance – 2018-19 CPD Programme just published
- ECHO Seminar with Nancy Stewart – 13th October 2018
- Childminder citywide CPD plan for Autumn Term 2018 is now available
- Bristol Standard Case Study – Ashton Gate Out of School Care (AGOSC)
- New Outdoor Learning reading list just published