This report presents the view that early years education is at risk. Not just from spending cuts and staff shortages, but from policies which will change how teachers teach and children’s opportunities to learn. The report argues that these policies are not based on research and evidence, but on opinion and prejudice and that they threaten the quality of education, and the well-being of many children.
- Bristol Standard Case Study – Laura Chamberlain
- Three answers to childminder questions about GDPR
- Focus on Dimension 8 – Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Hazelwood Academy, Swindon
- Spaces left on the Outdoor Activity Morning for childminders and children – Monday 2nd July
- Southern Links Children’s Centre – Outdoor developments